lichess.org
Donate

TCWC Scheduling

Does he have the right to threaten a player also? And also to disrespect players in their inboxes and blocking them?

My guy is next James Bond
He will soon be given the license for that too
@Aryan_Rahimpour_2004 said in #90:
> 1) VPN cost money and the ones which doesn't are weak and filter!
> 2)He is one of the oldest 3 Check commentator and player so he has this right to say his opinion and you can't tell him to what to do !

And to remind you Aryan, forfeiting was your choice, you didn't even let me message you and you made the decision yourself, and he doesn't gets the right to insult anyone even IF HE IS THE OLDEST 3CHECK COMMENTATOR
Update on my match against @FC7PLAY, we agreed to play it on 8th of October 15:00 UTC, 1h earlier than previously agreed
@Chess_Poems said in #88:
> well, one of the best players in the tournament is now out...
>
> Hope you are happy with that @jilu15
>
> You can only delay the match for so long. Jilu even delayed after they started to play the match after 4 games (how is that not an immediate forfeit itself?)
>
> You abused Aryan's goodwill, time, and $. He's in Iran and has to play on a VPN (which yes costs some good $), this match has been a lot and he has done EVERYTHING in his power to schedule and play this match.
>
> Beyond sickened by the events that have transpired over the last 12 hours.
I don't think that @jilu15 did something wrong, more feeling is he did nothing.
@jilu15 said in #89:
> Who are you to comment on that?
> And vpn doesn't costs money.
> If you don't know the full situation, it's better to know everything than to just disrespect someone in their inbox and FORUMS .
> You are no one to comment on this.
> Haha AND EVEN blocking players after talking nonsense.
> AND I REPEAT THIS PLAYER IS THREATENING ME TO FORFEIT
> This is just non sense
You said "VPN doesn't cost money", it hears like "Gold is free to take"
(I think the fairest way is playing, not speaking. You all have to play 10 games.)
"Does he have the right to threaten a player also? And also to disrespect players in their inboxes and blocking them?"

it's not a threat it is a good suggestion. @jilu15 remove yourself from this tournament and stop disgracing us with your lies.

We want Aryan back. This tournament means more to him than it does to you. He also is a better player than you and actually has a chance to beat Miro...

What other reasons do we need?

You jerked Aryan around for weeks. It was your only hope of advancing. That is classless
@Chess_Poems said in #99:
> "Does he have the right to threaten a player also? And also to disrespect players in their inboxes and blocking them?"
>
> it's not a threat it is a good suggestion. @jilu15 remove yourself from this tournament and stop disgracing us with your lies.
>
> We want Aryan back. This tournament means more to him than it does to you. He also is a better player than you and actually has a chance to beat Miro...
>
> What other reasons do we need?
>
> You jerked Aryan around for weeks. It was your only hope of advancing. That is classless

You are no one to force me or to criticize me .
And yeah the score was 2-2 so you can't say that I won through so called luck
Who are you to force me to quit the tournament?
You quit the tournament, it would be beneficial for all and will bring some peace in the forum's and tournament,
We won't have a commentator but we will have peace
I repeat you ARE NO ONE TO FORCE ME OR CRITICIZE ME IN THIS MATTER , AND I EVEN STAND A CHANCE IN BEATING MIRO ,
To bring Aryan back , Aryan should have done such mischief things , think like a matured man AND I AM TALKING PEACEFULLY TILL NOW , IF THIS CONTINUES it won't be good for you

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.