lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Maverick7749"

15 forum posts
Game analysis - I won against a titled player in a Simul!!#11

@TheBulletCHampionxD DM me

Maverick7749
Game analysis - I won against a titled player in a Simul!!#7

@TheBulletCHampionxD the funniest thing is, i played another simul today and won against an IM! But it was because he blundered on move 20 and he resigned :D

Maverick7749
Game analysis - I won against a titled player in a Simul!!#5

@TheBulletCHampionxD Of course, the bullet champ who didn't like flagging :P Thanks man !

Maverick7749
Game analysis - I won against a titled player in a Simul!!#3

@MrPushwood said in #2: > cute pawn ending Haha, thanks! I was pushing for a draw in the end by exchanging the knights, but after the trade i realised he's in zugzwang! It was a 20 person simul so i a…

Maverick7749
Game analysis - I won against a titled player in a Simul!!#1

I played a simul hosted by a Candidate Master who's FIDE rated almost 2300, and won with the black pieces !! https://lichess.org/NUD1G176/black#0

Maverick7749
Game analysis - Does anyone else hate early bishop sacrifices that prevents castling?#18

@codingmasterggg said in #15: > Caro-kann is better than french!!! Don't believe the lies!!! > But also, you kicked butt in that game. The sac was unsound and you proved it. Hahaha, they're both good …

Maverick7749
Game analysis - Does anyone else hate early bishop sacrifices that prevents castling?#17

@Nisko1234 said in #14: > "Does anyone else hate early bishop sacrifices that prevents castling?" > > Another good reason to play French or Sicilian and not e5. > > Since your pawn is still on e7, you…

Maverick7749
Game analysis - Does anyone else hate early bishop sacrifices that prevents castling?#16

@Akbar2thegreat said in #13: > Certainly. Castling is not that top class move which some players think that preventing it can win you games. Be practical while playing. Yup, i just try my best tho but…

Maverick7749
Game analysis - Does anyone else hate early bishop sacrifices that prevents castling?#11

Looking forward to it! :)

Maverick7749
Game analysis - Does anyone else hate early bishop sacrifices that prevents castling?#9

@Edo_Cribbio sure thing, i'll definitely check it out! I appreciate it :)

Maverick7749