lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Bhavisha0101"

214 forum posts
pawn stars 2 - We crossed 30,000 members during my BIRTHDAY! Thanking everyone for your support!#21

@Ss-cheetah said in #20: I understand your pain, I've been through the same phaseas you're going through. Thank you

Bhavisha0101
pawn stars 2 - We crossed 30,000 members during my BIRTHDAY! Thanking everyone for your support!#19

Thank you everyone for your lovely wishes!

Bhavisha0101
pawn stars 2 - We crossed 30,000 members during my BIRTHDAY! Thanking everyone for your support!#1

Hello friends! It has been a great and fun-filled journey with you all. I still remember, I created this team thinking it would be an ordinary team with around 100-200 members just like many others. B…

Bhavisha0101
pawn stars 2 - When will puding_ode get his certificate#2

Top-3 players who scored the most points in the practice chessathons hosted that day got a certificate! He did won the first position in one tournament hosted that day but he didn't managed to score t…

Bhavisha0101
Lichess Feedback - Feature request - Scheduling Team Messages#18

Unfortunately I cannot understand it, nor it is working for me

Bhavisha0101
Lichess Feedback - Feature request - Scheduling Team Messages#16

Yes same here it would save most of the leader's time daily , if it's possible to implement this feature then please do it

Bhavisha0101
Lichess Feedback - Feature request - Scheduling Team Messages#6

https://lichess.org/@/ShAwN1708 I don't think if someone can make a bad use of this feature it is just a modification of the message all members feature. it would surely save time of many team leaders…

Bhavisha0101
Lichess Feedback - Feature request - Scheduling Team Messages#4

hello! https://lichess.org/@/FS-Schach thank you for your reply, a request to the developers of lichess to please take action to bring this feature, Unfortunately I am not good in coding so I don't kn…

Bhavisha0101
Lichess Feedback - Feature request - Scheduling Team Messages#1

Hello! I was wondering whether we could have a feature called Scheduling team messages in which the leaders can schedule team messages like if a leader needs to go offline and is having a tournament t…

Bhavisha0101
[You can't access this team forum post]