lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:BestChessPlayer12378"

13 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - I am @Zeyu668 another account,because that account I forgot password#5

@TPT2010 said in #3: > And you make this thread after 2 years? Ya,actually I forgot to tell them

BestChessPlayer12378
Off-Topic Discussion - Brawl Stars#1

Those who have play brawl stars(especially Chinese),you are welcome to message me privately. You all are welcome too. Thank you

BestChessPlayer12378
Off-Topic Discussion - I am @Zeyu668 another account,because that account I forgot password#4

@TPT2010 said in #3: > And you make this thread after 2 years? Can you message me privately?Are you Malaysian Chinese?

BestChessPlayer12378
[You can't access this team forum post]
Off-Topic Discussion - I am @Zeyu668 another account,because that account I forgot password#1

I am @Zeyu668 another account,because that account I forgot password.I am a bit sad of it.I really hope that all my @Zeyu668 friend can see this forum and message me in this account within 1 week. Tha…

BestChessPlayer12378
Off-Topic Discussion - Do anyone play brawl star?#1

Do anyone play brawl star? If yes,please type yes below.So that I can send you my id.Or you may message me in bell there(near battle). Thank you

BestChessPlayer12378
Off-Topic Discussion - What sport do you all like? Please reply below#5

@Kostsov_Sasha said in #4: > chess got any sport you like? Example:football

BestChessPlayer12378
Off-Topic Discussion - Do you play sports?#31

@RidhikaChess12 said in #29: > I play Basketball and Chess > Thats all I also play basketball but it only starts this month

BestChessPlayer12378
Off-Topic Discussion - Do you play sports?#30

@MIHIR_KATTI said in #2: > Chess is a sport. I play chess. Really? I don't think chess is a sport,sport is like football which let your body move

BestChessPlayer12378
Off-Topic Discussion - What sport do you all like? Please reply below#1

What sport do you all interested in? I interested in swimming and basketball and I wish I can win two bronze medal and a silver medal.What do you all wish for sport this year? You all are welcome to c…

BestChessPlayer12378